Remove CMS Remove Community Remove VOIP Remove Widget

Wrap Up of 2nd Annual Community Manager Day: Voices Around the World #CMAD « Web Strategy by Jeremiah Owyang | Social Media, Web Marketing

John Tropea - Delicious Community

Blogs, Tweets, Pictures, and Videos of CMAD around the Globe: Below I’ll curate the interesting voices around the world at the 2nd annual Community Manager Appreciation Day. Community Manager Appreciation Day, 2011 View more presentations from Connie Bensen.

2011 79

The Four Tenets of the Community Manager

The include community advocation, brand ambassadorship, online communication skills, and product requirements gathering and improvements. 1) A Community Advocate As a community advocate, the community managers’ primary role is to represent the customer.

2008 80

Instant Communities: List of companies that provide Web Collaboration Suites or Platforms

Requirements Here’s a list of companies that provide collaboration platforms with turn-key social features for ‘instant’ community. These platforms can be used in intranets, extranets, or public communities. Community Zero ?

2008 58

Forrester Wave Report: The Leaders in Community Platforms for Marketers (Part 4/4)

Over 100 vendors in this commodity market Many an entrepreneur has realized this community opportunity, when I started to cover this market there were 8 vendors on my list, today the space now boasts 100 vendors and it continues to grow. community platform?

Video and Debate: Who really owns the Community?

About Contact Web Strategy Vault Web Strategy by Jeremiah Owyang | Social Media, Web Marketing Jeremiah Owyang discusses how web tools and social media enable companies to connect with customers Video and Debate: Who really owns the Community? Communities are owned by the participants.

2008 36

List of "White Label" or "Private Label" (Applications you can Rebrand) Social Networking Platforms

John Tropea - Delicious Social Network

Below you’ll find a list of over 100 vendors (and more in the comments) of vendors that offer commodity community software. Me.com “Build your own community with SNAPP! Build your community today and start generating incremental revenue from user generated content.&#

2008 55

Understanding the difference between Forums, Blogs, and Social Networks

John Tropea - Delicious Social Network

Before you jump to tools, you should first understand who your community is, where they are, how they use social technologies, and most importantly, what they’re talking about.