AI Use Cases For Communities & Networks
Online Community Strategy
JULY 26, 2018
According to Harvard Business Review , which surveyed over 3,000 organizations, 20 percent of companies used AI in a core part of their business model, and 41 percent were experimenting or piloting in 2017 (a total of 61 percent). ROI measures.