| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| || | MICHAEL SAMPSON - CURRENTS
SEPTEMBER 17, 2009 News Updates (September 18, 2009)
Jajah@Call, a beta for Jajah users in the United States, lets users call others in the Jajah@Call program from anywhere they access Twitter, including mobile phones or PCs via Twitter applications such as Seesmic or TweetDeck. IntraLinks said that many clients are starting to use its secure document sharing tools. are discussed.
| || || |
| || | JOHN TROPEA - DELICIOUS SOCIAL NETWORK KM
SEPTEMBER 15, 2011 Productivity Effects of Information Diffusion in Networks by Sinan Aral, Erik Brynjolfsson, Marshall Van Alstyne :: SSRN
Number of Pages in PDF File: 26 Keywords: Networks, Information Diffusion, Productivity, Email JEL Classifications: D83, J24, L22, M20 Working Paper Series Date posted: May 21, 2007 Suggested Citation Aral, Sinan, Brynjolfsson, Erik and Van Alstyne, Marshall W., Illinois, USA Processing request. Brussels, Belgium Processing request.
| | P2P FOUNDATION
OCTOBER 11, 2010 Why are neoliberal myths still dominating EU policymaking?
The full pdf version is here. Their purpose was to create a globally integrated financial market, in which all actors (firms, households, states, financial institutions) can exchange all types of securities (stocks, bonds, debts, derivatives, currencies) for all maturities (long term, medium term, short term).
| || || || |
NANCY WHITE The Girl Effect – catalyzing positive change | Full Circle Associates
| MONDAY, NOVEMBER 24, 2008
stories about how things seem to work better from the ground up. Take a look at this data from The Girl Effect fact sheet (pdf
Nations Population Fund, State
of World Population 1990.) would name this radiant midwife, and share
a short video we made of her, but I have not asked her permission. MORE >>
- IBM SJ 46-4 | A model for CIO-led innovation
Part of the increase was due to sharing
the initial ideas on the ThinkPlace Web site and then letting those ideas mature in TAP. Idea —The ThinkPlace Web site is a central site where employees can share
ideas, start collaborative refinement of these ideas, and get help in developing and deploying them. Newbold and M. MORE >>
COMMUNITY GUY Case Study: Comics in Community Communication
| MONDAY, AUGUST 10, 2009
Comics speak to us on an emotional level; they use storytelling rather than fact sharing
as a foundation. Evangeline Haughney from Adobe Systems asked that same question and turned to comics to help share
research findings in a compelling way with her colleagues. The Idea. Why comics work. Exactly. What else can you think of? MORE >>
- Comparing Collaboration and Social Networks - All Collaboration - allcollaboration.com
Collaborative networks are for task and output completion and have a much more robust design around shared
digital documents which in turn reflect revisions by participants and provide version control. United States
License. This key distinction leads to the manner and means of networking that that are indeed different. MORE >>
P2P FOUNDATION Rethinking agriculture with Charles Fourier
| WEDNESDAY, NOVEMBER 25, 2009
The illustrated pdf
version is here. In 19th century United States
, Fourierist and Owenite communitarian models for settling the country was taken very seriously by intellectuals, and more than 100 communities existed. (via Paul Fernhout). Some of his ideas were “mad,” but so many others were brilliant. In 1909, the U.S. MORE >>
- How We Work to Build the P2P Foundation Knowledge Commons P2P FOUNDATION | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 29, 2010
- Monitor: Better ways to collaborate | The Economist JOHN TROPEA - DELICIOUS COLLABORATION | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 16, 2009
- Competitive advantage from better interactions JOHN TROPEA - DELICIOUS COLLABORATION | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2007
- CPSquare’s Long Live the Platform Event Report | Full Circle Associates NANCY WHITE | TUESDAY, APRIL 22, 2008
- From workplace courses to global conversations | Full Circle Associates NANCY WHITE | THURSDAY, JULY 31, 2008
- From courses to community: Josien Kapma and Nancy White | Full Circle Associates NANCY WHITE | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 27, 2008
- Onramps to online engagement | Full Circle Associates NANCY WHITE | WEDNESDAY, SEPTEMBER 3, 2008
- Skills for Learning Professionals Part 3 | Full Circle Associates NANCY WHITE | MONDAY, JULY 6, 2009
- We Were Here: Amy's Story HOW TO SAVE THE WORLD | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 19, 2009
- The emergence of hacker spaces worldwide P2P FOUNDATION | FRIDAY, APRIL 3, 2009
- Collaboration - Mapping the value of employee collaboration - Organization - Strategic Organization - The McKinsey Quarterly JOHN TROPEA - DELICIOUS COLLABORATION | SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 11, 2007
- Full Circle Online Interaction Blog: Updating my basic article on online facilitation JOHN TROPEA - DELICIOUS COMMUNITY | SUNDAY, APRIL 29, 2007
- Full Circle Online Interaction Blog: How Some Folks Have Tried to Describe Community - Update 2005 JOHN TROPEA - DELICIOUS COMMUNITY | MONDAY, MAY 14, 2007
- Competition in Communities JOHN TROPEA - DELICIOUS COMMUNITY | THURSDAY, MAY 1, 2008
- More on CoPs JOHN TROPEA - DELICIOUS COMMUNITY | THURSDAY, MAY 1, 2008
- From workplace courses to global conversations NANCY WHITE | MONDAY, SEPTEMBER 1, 2008
Communities and Networks Connection can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.