Trending Sources

Google Plus – One Social Networking Tool to Rule Them All

Elsua

No longer would there be a need to keep up with multiple social networking environments, with multiple networks, with multiple levels of interactions.

2011 118

The Business Case for Enterprise Social Bookmarking: $4.6 Million a Year in Cost Savings!

Elsua

Indeed, social bookmarking / tagging! Like any other standard social bookmarking site. Worth while your time, for sure!, So far so good.

Social Business Begins by Unleashing Your Business Talent

Elsua

the huge amount of hidden talent of your workforce by empowering them to make best use of social software tools! That’s right!

2011 52

Making Business Sense of Social Media and Social Networking – Twitter For Business

Elsua

Will Social Software follow the same trend? Welcome to Making Business Sense of Social Media and Social Networking! … No?

Chad 51

On Governance and Compliance – IBM’s Social Computing Guidelines Webcast

Elsua

My short answer has always been IBM’s Social Computing Guidelines. IBM Innovation Knowledge Management Learning Social Computing

Collaborative Thinking: Lotusphere 2008: Social Computing Chess Match

Collaborative Thinking

So far, there are not of lot of details out yet but the social computing keynote is tomorrow morning so I expect more information to come out then.

Using IBM Lotus Connections 2.5

Elsua

IBM’s Lotus Connections v2.5 is at last available for download! Tags: Collaboration Communities Enterprise2.0 Enough teasing.

Working Smarter … (IBM Lotus Software)

Elsua

IBM Innovation Knowledge Management Knowledge Tools Productivity Tools Social Computing flavours.

Lotus Knows IdeaJam Still Under Way!

Elsua

Yes, indeed, check out Lotus Knows IdeaJam. Either way, Lotus Knows IdeaJam has been enjoying a tremendous success! No, not yet. TODAY!!!

OpenNTF – Bookmark Viewer for IBM Lotus Connections Dogear

Elsua

Social Software applications out there that are starting to tap into the offline world. Tags: Collaboration Communities Enterprise2.0

Is Multitasking Bad for the Brain?

Elsua

General Interest Innovation Knowledge Management Learning Personal KM Productivity Tools Social Computing What do you reckon? Who knows.

The Man Who Should Have Used Lotus Connections — Communities: The Driving Force of Enterprise 2.0

Elsua

Yesterday we had that unique opportunity of re-launching one of the oldest internal communities at IBM. That’s the name of the community.

[Podcast] This Week in Lotus 018: A World Without Email? Or Blackberries?

Elsua

This Week in Lotus 018 – A world without email? Tags: Collaboration Communities Enterprise2.0 Yes, that’s what I thought.

The Man Who Should Have Used Lotus Connections – Innovate or Die

Elsua

But this time around he actually touches base on a use case related to one of my favourite services within Lotus Connections: Activities.

The Man Who Should Have Used Lotus Connections – On the Business Case for Corporate Blogging

Elsua

IBM Innovation Knowledge Management Knowledge Tools Metablogging Personal KM Productivity Tools Social Computing Perhaps too familiar.

The Man Who Should The Man Who Should Have Used Lotus Connections – Tag, You’re It!

Elsua

your reporting structure, your basic skills, your additional areas of interest, your social networks, etc. etc.). Just priceless!

Top 10 Use Cases Enterprise Microsharing Will Help You Get Less Email

Elsua

Also thinking that using email, versus social tools, to keep in touch with other family members sounds like a good approach to me. For sure!

The Man Who Should Have Used Lotus Connections – On the Misuse of Email

Elsua

Tags: Collaboration Communities Enterprise2.0

The Man Who Should Have Used Lotus Connections — Collaborating Effectively through Wikis

Elsua

IBM Innovation Knowledge Management Knowledge Tools Learning Productivity Tools Social Computing tell you, a very worthy read. Literally!)

IBM developerWorks : Blogs : Community and social computing

John Tropea - Delicious Social Network KM

His job involves measuring usage and behavior of social software as it impacts productivity and interfacing with infrastructure teams. In the past, Hes been a community program manager, network administrator, a systems programmer, a web project manager, an author, a technology writer and editor. IT vs Operator/Exec vs Social co.

A World Without Email – Year 2, Weeks 23 to 27 (Recovering from a Moment of Weakness)

Elsua

Unfortunately, we are not there yet fully embracing social software to collaborate and share our knowledge with our peers. Goodness!

A World Without Email – Year 2, Weeks 49 to 51 (EMail Is Where Knowledge Goes to Die)

Elsua

Actually, quite the opposite. I can certainly share with you folks how the number of those online interactions through social software tools have tripled during that time. Specially, for my second most frequently used social software tool while at work: Lotus Connections ( Lotus Sametime is still number #1, by the way).

Reflections from 2011 – A World Without Email – The Documentary

Elsua

know how at this point in time you may be wondering whether I would believe, or not, if email could turn all around and become a whole lot more social.

Email 116

IBM’s Lotusphere 2010: Getting the Most out of It (Virtually)

Elsua

IBM Innovation Knowledge Management Learning Social Computing Travelling and there are lots of things to take care of. Not too bad, eh?

Enterprise 2.0 Conference Highlights – IBM Blogger Q&A

Elsua

Some fascinating stuff going on in that area of researching the next wave of Social Computing interactions with a business purpose.

Trips to Madrid and Barcelona to Present at Lotusphere Comes To You

Elsua

But not just collaboration for the shake of collaboration alone; more along the lines of Social Collaboration (i.e. That’s right! hehe).

Trips to Madrid and Barcelona to Present at Lotusphere Comes To You

Elsua

But not just collaboration for the shake of collaboration alone; more along the lines of Social Collaboration (i.e. That’s right! hehe).

Work The Web

Elsua

IBM Innovation Knowledge Management Knowledge Tools Personal KM Productivity Tools Social Computing Yes, you are reading it right: 1998!

Trip to Madrid and Barcelona to Present at Lotusphere Comes to You on Enterprise 2.0

Elsua

products IBM is offering at the moment: Lotus Quickr & Lotus Connections. Well, not exactly tomorrow. Yes, that’s right!

IBM’s Lotusphere 2010: What About BlueIQ?

Elsua

But you may be wondering what do we do exactly beyond helping accelerate the adoption rate of social software at IBM. Of course, not! Always!

An Early (and Smart) Step Towards “Mainstreaming� Enterpise 2.0

Green Chameleon

What I mean by trend is that over the past two years all the major workplace software vendors - Microsoft, IBM Lotus, Open Text, Google, Oracle, EMC Documentum, SAP, Adobe and so on - have all launched (or acquired companies that provide the elements of) "renovated" platforms that have collaboration and social computing at their cores.

IBM’s Lotusphere 2011 – Here We Come!

Elsua

going Social and I surely can’t wait for it to get started! With the main theme as Get Social. Let’s get social!

The Conference Call – Fun at Work or Fun in Work?

Elsua

Yes, that impact of social tools like YouTube and the wonderfully hilarious The Conference Call by David Grady. Well, very easily. Hippie 2.0

Máximo 1.400 Caracteres – Entrevista a Luis Suarez

Elsua

IBM redactó en 2005 un documento de Guidelines ([link] con respecto al uso de los Social Media. So I accepted it. As simple as that.

IBM’s Smart Work Global Jam – Towards the Smarter Enterprise

Elsua

General Interest IBM In the News Innovation Knowledge Management Knowledge Tools Learning Personal KM Productivity Tools Social Computing

Enterprise 2.0 Conference – What to Expect – The Pre-Event

Elsua

Always plenty of new stuff to learn about, whether you are a primer into, or well versed in, social computing, you know it’ll be worth the time!

Big Blue’s Collaboration Challenges with Mark Hennessy

Elsua

where they both talked about social software and the business value they are both getting from making use of these social tools.

IBM Lotusphere 2009 Highlights - Social Softwre in the Enterprise by Chris Reckling & Sandra Kogan

Elsua

Social Software in the Enterprise. Tags: Collaboration Communities Conference Events Enterprise2.0 Do you remember Meet Charlie ?

7 Things You Should Know About Backchannel Communication

Elsua

IBM Innovation Knowledge Management Knowledge Tools Learning Personal KM Productivity Tools Social Computing etc.) or whatever else.

IBM Lotusphere 2009 Highlights - We Can Work Smarter, Together

Elsua

Pretty powerful, eh? So, you may be wondering what I liked about it, right? The end is just priceless ! That one, just spot on!