Trending Sources

Using IBM Lotus Connections 2.5

Elsua

IBM’s Lotus Connections v2.5 is at last available for download! Tags: Collaboration Communities Enterprise2.0 Enough teasing.

Working Smarter … (IBM Lotus Software)

Elsua

trying to solve those problems that perhaps other traditional collaboration and knowledge sharing tools haven’t been able to address accordingly.

Lotus Knows IdeaJam Still Under Way!

Elsua

Yes, indeed, check out Lotus Knows IdeaJam. Either way, Lotus Knows IdeaJam has been enjoying a tremendous success! No, not yet. TODAY!!!

OpenNTF – Bookmark Viewer for IBM Lotus Connections Dogear

Elsua

And the latest example is coming from one of my favourite social software tools: IBM’s Lotus Connections. went GA). Amazingly powerful!

The Man Who Should Have Used Lotus Connections — Communities: The Driving Force of Enterprise 2.0

Elsua

Yesterday we had that unique opportunity of re-launching one of the oldest internal communities at IBM. That’s the name of the community.

The Man Who Should Have Used Lotus Connections – On the Business Case for Corporate Blogging

Elsua

My preferred and default Personal Knowledge Management tool. Tags: Collaboration Communities Enterprise2.0 Perhaps too familiar.

The Man Who Should Have Used Lotus Connections — Collaborating Effectively through Wikis

Elsua

IBM Innovation Knowledge Management Knowledge Tools Learning Productivity Tools Social Computing tell you, a very worthy read. Literally!)

The Man Who Should The Man Who Should Have Used Lotus Connections – Tag, You’re It!

Elsua

Did you share your passion(s) across?) Tags: Collaboration Communities Enterprise2.0 etc.). Tag yourself where you passion takes you!

The Man Who Should Have Used Lotus Connections – On the Misuse of Email

Elsua

Funny enough, if you would ask me for the number #1 misuse of email file sharing will be it, by far!; Really? Do you think so? Well done!

IBM Lotusphere and CONNECT 2012 – Here We Go Again! #ls12 #IBMConnect

Elsua

Then we move into the online communities space where there are a whole bunch of options in there already up and running. Orlando, here we come!

2012 73

Reflections from 2011 – A World Without Email – The Documentary

Elsua

know, a long time ago, but still worth while sharing across before we catch up with 2011′s, don’t you think? Are you ready? etc.).

Email 119

Making Business Sense of Social Media and Social Networking – Twitter For Business

Elsua

mix together quite nicely with other traditional collaborative and knowledge sharing methods. Collaboration Communities Enterprise2.0

2011 63

Enterprise Microblogging Use Cases: Help Reduce Your Inbox Clutter!

Elsua

Roll-up: Businesses Love Microblogging “, which is pretty close to another one shared by her the previous day under the title “?

Green Chameleon » Cynicism and the Propaganda of KM

Green Chameleon

Bloggers whose views I otherwise respect have been waxing lyrical about a slew of IBM and Lotus videos on KM released onto YouTube. Let me know!

Breakfast with Alistair Rennie in Sydney - Some Notes

Michael Sampson - Currents

I'm in Sydney this week, and it just so happened that IBM Lotus is running a breakfast session wih Alistair Rennie on IBM's Advanced Collaboration work. Last few years have been good for Lotus - new customers, better products, innovative developments (Vulcan, Northstar, etc.), and better partnering ecosystem.

Notes on CCS104 Statisticians are a Social Bunch, no really, they are!

ABS have been using Lotus Notes for 15 years. Key idea - the ability to share information through a knowledge sharing platform, rather than locking it in email. For knowledge management and records keeping in Australia, in similarly sized government agencies, the ABS spends only 15% of what others spend.

Top 10 Use Cases Enterprise Microsharing Will Help You Get Less Email

Elsua

Alan builds up from there sharing a rather short, but amazingly powerful, YouTube video clip that explains just that! For sure! Anyone?

Green Chameleon » Sharepoint and Magic

Green Chameleon

So they’re all migrating to a “simpler&# document sharing solution in the form of Microsoft Sharepoint which, because it’s so easy to use, will… well you get the picture. If you work it pretty hard and add non-native functionalities, you can make it serve your knowledge organisation purposes. Nuff said. RSS2.0

Notes on Tuesday's Keynote on Becoming a Social Business

But how do we improve efficiency and effectiveness of knowledge workers. 2. Knowledge sharing. Do social networks become the ongoing knowledge bases of the organizaiton? Communities - very interested to see how business partners use this. Conference Notes LotusHere's my notes. Over the last 5 years.

Validating Social Computing by Living a Historial Moment at IBM

Elsua

most of the time around the area of Knowledge Management, collaboration, communities and social computing. Version 2.5 You bet!

IBM’s Lotusphere 2010: Getting the Most out of It (Virtually)

Elsua

IBM Innovation Knowledge Management Learning Social Computing Travelling and there are lots of things to take care of. Not too bad, eh?

Trip to Madrid and Barcelona to Present at Lotusphere Comes to You on Enterprise 2.0

Elsua

In this particular edition there are plenty of news to be shared as well and as such there are plenty of new sources of information. For sure!

Trips to Madrid and Barcelona to Present at Lotusphere Comes To You

Elsua

and a couple of use cases / success stories of how IBM customers have been making use of Lotus Collaboration technologies all along. hehe).

Trips to Madrid and Barcelona to Present at Lotusphere Comes To You

Elsua

and a couple of use cases / success stories of how IBM customers have been making use of Lotus Collaboration technologies all along. hehe).

Big Blue’s Collaboration Challenges with Mark Hennessy

Elsua

Won’t say much more on that topic, since I’m working on whether I can share that podcasting episode outside of the firewall some time soon!

Enterprise 2.0 Conference Highlights – IBM Blogger Q&A

Elsua

How he keeps using extensively LotusLive to reach out to customers and business partners; how he is using IBM Lotus Connections v2.5 tell you.

Green Chameleon » The Technology Question in KM Tools

Green Chameleon

www.straitsknowledge.com blog articles how-to guides events publications book videos about The Technology Question in KM Tools In my recent posts I was rather focusing on some soft factors of implementing knowledge related activities, like suggestions for organising your knowledge or on how to promote knowledge management initiatives.

IBM’s Smart Work Global Jam – Towards the Smarter Enterprise

Elsua

How do we maximize the talents of the @generation while transferring knowledge and optimizing our ways of working across generations? Goodness!

Work The Web

Elsua

IBM Innovation Knowledge Management Knowledge Tools Personal KM Productivity Tools Social Computing Yes, you are reading it right: 1998!

A World Without Email – Year 2, Weeks 23 to 27 (Recovering from a Moment of Weakness)

Elsua

Unfortunately, we are not there yet fully embracing social software to collaborate and share our knowledge with our peers. Goodness!

LotusLive Engage - Collaboration with Customers Just Got a Whole Lot Easier

Elsua

IBM Innovation Knowledge Management Knowledge Tools Personal KM Productivity Tools Social Computing A-World-Without-Email

IBM’s Lotusphere 2010: What About BlueIQ?

Elsua

IBM Innovation Knowledge Management Knowledge Tools Learning Personal KM Productivity Tools Social Computing Travelling Of course, not!

IBM Lotusphere 2009 Highlights - We Can Work Smarter, Together

Elsua

Pretty powerful, eh? So, you may be wondering what I liked about it, right? The end is just priceless ! That one, just spot on!

IBM Lotusphere 2009 Highlights - Social Softwre in the Enterprise by Chris Reckling & Sandra Kogan

Elsua

That superb presentation that Scott Gavin has shared a little while ago and which certainly set up a standard on what Enterprise 2.0 is all about?

Enterprise 2.0 Conference – What to Expect – The Pre-Event

Elsua

Continuing further with that series of blog posts I mentioned yesterday I would be sharing during the course of this week on the upcoming Enterprise 2.0

A World Without Email – Year 2, Weeks 49 to 51 (EMail Is Where Knowledge Goes to Die)

Elsua

So I thought I would write down today the one before last blog entry for Year #2 of those weekly (Now probably more monthly ) progress reports sharing some further insights on the state of things at this point, as I am about to close the second year of this my new reality. Tags: Collaboration Communities Enterprise2.0 Exciting times!

Clay Shirky on Institutions vs. Collaboration – Business 2.0

Elsua

And I bet that folks who see themselves as Knowledge Workers 2.0 in the current business world they would feel the exact same way. I am sure!

7 Things You Should Know About Backchannel Communication

Elsua

IBM Innovation Knowledge Management Knowledge Tools Learning Personal KM Productivity Tools Social Computing etc.) or whatever else.

Máximo 1.400 Caracteres – Entrevista a Luis Suarez

Elsua

Porqué es tan revolucionaria una solución como Lotus Connections? Tags: Collaboration Communities Enterprise2.0 So I accepted it.

Collaborating Externally with Your Customers: The Final Frontier of Enterprise 2.0

Elsua

IBM Innovation Knowledge Management Knowledge Tools Personal KM Productivity Tools Social Computing Do we have choices now? But today?