Trending Sources

Social Architecture (a manifesto) | Management Innovation eXchange

John Tropea - Delicious Community

Management Innovation eXchange. Management Innovation eXchange. Each of these communities want to be hosted. You can help. Search.

Check Out Our Entry for Management Innovation eXchange M-Prize Hack

Portals and KM

I recently wrote about the Management Innovation Exchange(MIX) – see Collaborative Innovation at the Management Innovation eXchange (MIX). values (including transparency, collaboration, meritocracy, openness, community and self-determination) can help overcome the design limits of Management 1.0—and and Enterprise 2.0 thinking.

Life Without eMail – 5th Year Progress Report – The Community, The Movement

Elsua

Life Without eMail – The Community, The Movement. Hello and welcome to the Life Without eMail community. What happened? People do.

2013 132

Communities in the Crowd Economy: #CSWEurope15

Online Community Strategy

These communities translate into real value for the customer and for the host business. Crowd, Communities & Collaborative Organization.

2015 40

Attributes of Thriving Online Communities

I got my start building online communities in 1999 with the launch of TechRepublic.com. Attributes of Thriving Communities. Attribute.

Finding the 'elephant paths' of a community of practice

Joitske Hulsebosch

The community dynamics What happened during the 3 months was this: A few people never showed up. PS: just realized this is my 600th blogpost!

2014 23

Want to Know What Community Members (a.k.a. Customers) Need? Just Ask.

In its most basic form, a community strategy is a balance of an organization’s goals and its member’s (a.k.a Are you “Member Shy”?

2016 28

Knoco stories: When communities of practice are not the answer

When communities of practice are not the answer. Communities of practice are a mainstay of very many Knowledge Management Frameworks.

2014 32

Knoco stories: Top 10 success factors for Communities of practice

Top 10 success factors for Communities of practice. What factors make a Community of Practice successful? communities of practice. (63).

CoP 36

A social reporting game for community builders

Social Reporter

Recently Drew Mackie and I ran a training workshop about social reporting with community builders at Forever Manchester , as I trailed here.

Game 23

A social reporting game for community builders

Social Reporter

Recently Drew Mackie and I ran a training workshop about social reporting with community builders at Forever Manchester , as I trailed here.

Game 23

Cultivating Communities of Practice: Making Them Grow - YouTube

Cultivating Communities of Practice: Making Them Grow. Communities of Practice are everywhere (Wenger, 1998). suggests, even launching a single community involves considerable preparation to insure [sic] its success. Learning in Communities of Practice. What is communities of practice. Communities Of Practice.

2014 24

Building Great Enterprise 2.0 Communities

Communities. It’s All About Community Most business leaders do not care about social networking — especially at the office. For many it evokes images of idle employees exchanging celebrity gossip on Facebook or Twitter. Although the communities may be virtual, the impacts that spill into the real world are tangible.

CMS 21

It’s Time to Flip the Social Media & Community ROI Equation on its Head

It’s no secret that many Brands realize tremendous value from their social media and online community efforts. Most organizations have analytics in place and some form of dashboard that tracks performance, and in many cases, actual financial impact of social and community efforts. Stay with me here. To net it out: 1. What to do?

2015 21

Australia Enterprise: list of business online communities

Laurel Papworth- Social Network Strategy

A “top list&# of social networks and online communities for business and corporate. Not blogs - they must have community features of many-to-many discussions, leaders, UGC etc.  Australian Businesswomen’s Network - run mentoring programs (private community). Australia’s community for solo & micro business.

Community vs. Social Network - Lithosphere Community

Lithosphere Community Sign In Forums Up 24 Comments Community vs. Social Network MikeW (Lithium Guru) Jun 6 Labels: Cyber Anthropology Social Media Michael Wu, Ph.D. is Lithiums Principal Scientist of Analytics, digging into the complex dynamics of social interaction and online communities. are just communities? Answer ).

Business models for communities

Learning Alliances

Everything around and outside of a community matters a lot, but we can think of it as context for the community

Model 11

Is Twitter Where Connections Go to Die? – The Unfollowing Experiment – The Follow-Up

Elsua

Collaboration Communities elsua Employee Engagement Enterprise2.0 Let’s see it…. Nothing else. So, let’s go ahead and do it! . Just fire away!

2016 100

Case Study: Comics in Community Communication

Community Guy

In 2003, I was working on the community team at The LEGO Company, the maker of those fantastic and wonderfully ubiquitous plastic interlocking bricks.

Urban orchard and plant exchange

Neighbourhoods

It must be replicable on a smaller scale. 'The site of 100 Union Street in SE1 has been transformed into an urban orchard and community garden. In September the garden will be dismantled and all the trees will be given to local estates and other community gardens.' Via Regen and renewal - article here , video here.

Social Media Principle #3 Economies Have Currencies

Evolving Web

currency is a unit of exchange , facilitating the transfer of goods and/or services. The base post is 10 Social Media Principles.

Enough to Go Around: The Case for Community Currency

How to Save the World

O ne of the paradoxes of industrial civilization is that in most communities we have, simultaneously: 1. How much community currency is needed?

2013 15

Speaking: #OCTribe Meetup | SF Jan27th

Online Communities are Your Organization’s Future. Why the roles of “Community Manager” and the Community Team need to evolve.

2016 22

Community Indicators in Times of Stress

Nancy White

Right now I have the house to myself and found I needed some reflective time, and some processing of what has been swirling around us: community.

Can IBM Watson Workspace Save Our Productivity?

Elsua

Collaboration Communities Employee Engagement Enterprise2.0 Apparently, our productivity as employees has been plummeting since the mid 70s.

2016 61

How You Too Can Bookmark with the Info Elite at the Business Exchange Site

Online Social Networking

traced the visit back to Business Exchange , Bloomberg Business Week’s social bookmarking site “that helps professionals discover and organize information from across the Web… a great way to share content and find the most relevant news on business topics.&#. Business Exchange Site Basics. follow other users.

Why Do I Share My Knowledge?

Elsua

We treasure and nurture all of those knowledge sharing exchanges that happen on the fly, allowing the magic of serendipity to do the rest.

2012 140

Communities and Collaboration » Maximising the power of collective knowledge

Communities and Collaboration. Communities and Collaboration. Communities and Collaboration » Page Maximising the power of collective knowledge. Communities. Communities of Practice. Communities of Practice – Lessons Learnt. 1. Community Facilitation is essential. About. Subscribe. Travel.

2011 17

Take your pick - Facilitating, leading, managing, hosting, community-ship

Delicious/choconancy/online_community

It resonated with me so much that I celebrated Euan’s post by reviewing each point through the eyes of a Community of Practice facilitator.

CoP 11

Edge Perspectives with John Hagel: Community 2.0

Well, a couple of weeks ago I had the pleasure of delivering the opening keynote presentation at the Community 2.0 Dont Count On It. ItR.

2007 20

Nestle – viral video campaigns destroy brand image

Online Communities social media social networks anti community anti marketing Marketing nestle viral videoDunno, suspect the latter.

Designing Web-Based Communities for Professionals

What’s unique about designing for a professional community? Identify 8-12 potential community members with whom your team has a rapport.

Collaborators, Cooperators and People I Learn From

Elsua

Online social networks and communities of practice cooperate. Collaboration Communities elsua Enterprise2.0 It wasn’t easy.

2015 76

Why Social Business Keeps Failing to Deliver

Elsua

Collaboration Communities Enterprise2.0 Specially, in today’s financial conundrum. Here it goes:  What if Enterprise 2.0 What if E2.0

2012 140

Preview of the Brands & Collaborative Economy Research Project

Many organizations see online communities, social networks and collaboration platforms as “enablers” and areas to begin experimentation. 1.

2015 32

5 Reasons Why Activity Streams Will Save You From Information Overload

Elsua

Collaboration Communities Enterprise2.0 I heart Activity Streams. mean, I * love* them to bits! without them. live them. Absolutely not!

2011 106

Social Business Is People to People Business – The Iberia Story

Elsua

And yet, a couple of exchanges with @Iberia through Twitter and we are all good. Collaboration Communities Conference Events Enterprise2.0

2012 87

Lessons on the hard job of designing communities in the organization | Bertrand Duperrin's Notepad

Most people now consider as an established fact that communities fill a gap in terms of knowledge exchange and capitalization and collaboration.

2006 15

YouTube - Solutions Exchange. a UN experiment in India

Tags: knowledgesharing KM4Dev online_community networks NWWCOP

Facebook Eavesdropping and Spree Murders: Neomugicha Killings and Social Media

And that’s how the community is kept safe. Take this incident on the Japanese online community 2Chan. What would you prefer?

2012 61