Trending Sources

Social Computing Guidelines and Why You Would Still Need Them

Those Social Computing Guidelines are your entrance door into modelling certain new mindset(s), behaviours and overall good business practices. .

2015 71

How Fun and Creativity Can Shape Your Own Social Computing Guidelines and Policy

remember the day when IBM was first facing that very same issue , on whether to put together a social computing policy and guidelines or not.

The Humanity of the Web: Reflections of a Social Computing Evangelist

Back in my high school years, computing was one of the subjects that I kept struggling with time and time again. Eventually I gave up on it.

2014 58

What Is (A) Community?

under the heading “ Community Management Fundamentals – Where Do I Start?&# Collaboration Communities Enterprise2.0

2011 109

Social Computing Training Is All About Changing People’s Behaviours

Well, may be not… Check out the article Intel’s Social Media Training by Jeanne C Meister and Karie Willyerd. After all, Web 2.0

IBM 11

Community Managers and the Art of Facilitating Communities Effectively – Part Deux

Yes, indeed, I really like his concept of a Community Host. So, what are some of your favourite tips to keep your communities going strong?

2011 66

IBM’s Trip to Become A Socially Integrated Enterprise

That’s an important aspect of the role predictive analytics will play as social analytics evolve&#. Collaboration Communities Enterprise2.0

The Social Enterprise – Welcome to the Era of Intrapreneurship!

An era, where thanks to the Social Web, whether internal or external, or both!, Collaboration Communities Enterprise2.0 Yes, trust)&#.

2011 142

CommunityBuilders – Online Community Still Crazy After Years with Nancy White

CommunityBuilders – Online Community Still Crazy After Years with Nancy White. Collaboration Communities Conference Events Enterprise2.0

2011 62

CommunityBuilders: The State of Community Management 2011 with Rachel Happe

So I am pleased to share over here with all of you “ The State of Community Management 2011 with Rachel Happe “ That’s right!

2011 61

Reclaim Blogging – On Why Your Blog Still Is Your Best Personal Branding Social Tool

Community Builders. Does blogging still play a key part in your social interactions? Collaboration Communities Enterprise2.0

2011 127

Google Plus and Twitter – How They Work for Me Hand in Hand

It’s just the rest of the social networking sites haven’t caught up with it just yet, but they will. Quite the opposite! Priceless!

2011 125

Google Plus – One Social Networking Tool to Rule Them All

No longer would there be a need to keep up with multiple social networking environments, with multiple networks, with multiple levels of interactions.

2011 114

Social Media at Work

This time around Social Media @ Work. Collaboration Communities Enterprise2.0 They no longer control the message. Now more than ever!

How connect.BASF Helped BASF Become a Social Business

The story behind connect.BASF though (BASF’s social business platform, based on IBM Connections ) is a special one. And big time!

2011 105

Google Plus – One50, Two50 and TheRest

They are my mentors, the ones who have got my highest level of social trust, although most of them don’t know it. At least, for now.

Google 105

5 Reasons Why Activity Streams Will Save You From Information Overload

social learning, are fully immersed, rich experiences that one cannot avoid, but fully embrace when bumping into them time and time again.

2011 106

The Evolution of the Knowledge Web Worker

Collaboration Communities Enterprise2.0 You gotta love those quotes. For sure. Well, walk no further! world.

2011 96

KM, Enterprise 2.0 and Social Business: One and The Same

If you ask KMers about Social Computing, Social Networking or Enterprise 2.0 and Social Business, respectively. Thanks!!

2011 89

Living “A World Without Email” … in Google Plus

still think it’s a bit too early to be announcing the painful death of each of those social networking environments. And here is why.

2011 90

Radical Management – A Different Kind of CEO

Collaboration Communities Enterprise2.0 Innovation Knowledge Management Learning Life Social ComputingIndeed, by far!

The Big Three – How To Handle Your Fragmented Social Life

real problem, indeed, if you are active in multiple social tools. Collaboration Communities Enterprise2.0 Rather well. Google Plus.

2011 81

The Secret Life of Your Bodyclock – Redefining How You Work for Best Performance

Communities Fun Stuff and Musings General Interest Hippie 2.0 IBM Innovation Learning Life Social Computing Work Life Integration

2011 79

Google Plus – Bridging Together Too Irreconcilable Worlds

The communities will come as a result. By enabling audio (voice) and video right into your social streams. and offline interactions.

The Future of the WorkPlace – Social Business

Or not…  Welcome to Social Business! will be coming along thanks to the emergence of social networking within the workplace.

Why Ideas Are Obvious to You But Amazing to Others

Collaboration Communities Enterprise2.0 Yes, I know! have done that myself a few times already! Anyway. And probably my own ideas, too!

2011 77

The Art of Collaborating Effectively in Virtual Teams

Build a social life (integrated with your enterprise collaboration approach). Collaboration Communities Enterprise2.0 … Maybe.

Why Social? To Help Colleagues Work Together Much More Effectively

That’s why today I would like to introduce to you a couple of them, in case you may not have seen them just yet: Why Social? Why social?

2011 76

A World Without Email – Year 3, Weeks 29 to 51 (The Email Starvation Continues…)

Collaboration Communities Enterprise2.0 So far I am down to 17 emails received per week ! And that’s an even better news! You see?

Email 87

Why Best Practices Don’t Work for Knowledge Work

Social Computing is no different! Innovation Knowledge Management Knowledge Tools Learning Personal KM Social Computing

2010 99

IBM’s Lotusphere 2011 Highlights – People-Centric vs. Content-Centric by Louis Richardson

People-Centric vs. Content-Centric: A Copernican revolution needed to become a social business from louis richardson on Vimeo.  .  .

2011 74

Social Business – Rethinking Innovation, Organization and Leadership

Collaboration Communities Enterprise2.0 Innovation Knowledge Management Learning Life Social Computingfor the 21st century.

How to Use Employee Engagement to Boost Your Business

It’s what the Social Web has managed to unleash and awaken from all of those years. It’s Collaboration Communities Enterprise2.0

The Tale Of The Social Brand

Collaboration Communities Enterprise2.0 Pretty nice, don’t you think? Have a good one everyone!

2011 65

The Business Value of Serendipity: Improving Your Presentation Skills

Let’s hear, errr, I mean, read them in the comments … Collaboration Communities Conference Events Enterprise2.0 That’s right!

9 Ways To Increase Your Productivity While Working From Home

That seems to be the right measure for me as to how much time I spend using social software tools every day. However, it * does* work! Grrr).

2011 77

Life in a Connected Day

Collaboration Communities Fun Stuff and Musings General Interest Innovation Learning Life Social Computing Work Life Integration

Life In A Perpetual Learning State

Collaboration Communities Enterprise2.0 And that’s eventually a good thing! At least, it shouldn’t be. Hippie 2.0

2011 67

Google Plus – A Vitamin or an Aspirin?

Living social for the sake of social alone is not going to take you very far. Collaboration Communities Enterprise2.0 Not at all.

The KM and Social Computing Culture Changes

I know that for a good number of years Social Computing and Knowledge Management have been walking different paths. Quite the opposite!