Trending Sources

Social Business – Rethinking Innovation, Organization and Leadership

Elsua

Collaboration Communities Enterprise2.0 Innovation Knowledge Management Learning Life Social Computingfor the 21st century.

Racing to the Top Where Corporations Are People

Elsua

And it all has got to do with a key concept that we have been discussing over here for a while: corporations are people and people are corporations, after all, so we may start behaving as such. “[…]  They [Corporations] bet on short memories and the healing power of marketing dollars, commercials and discounts.

Life Without eMail – 5th Year Progress Report – The Community, The Movement

Elsua

Did I give up on giving up on corporate email? The (corporate) world is not going to do it. Collaboration Communities Enterprise2.0

2013 130

Social Architecture (a manifesto) | Management Innovation eXchange

John Tropea - Delicious Community

Management Innovation eXchange. Management Innovation eXchange. Innovative 4.44. Each of these communities want to be hosted.

How Do Corporations Embrace the Collaborative Economy? #collabeconadsk

Online Community Strategy

What role do corporations play if people get what they need from each other? Online Community description of the evening follows.

Ten Reasons Your Corporate Social Network Should be an Innovation Social Network

John Tropea - Delicious Social Network KM

Adoption - There is no doubt online communities are valuable and powerful, but there is no value if your community is an empty dance floor. Generic communities based on generic tools, often have no stated purpose and employees or customers dont know why they should go there. The innovation process is a natural fit for 4.

Community Managers and the Art of Facilitating Communities Effectively

Elsua

Of course, I am talking about the role of the Community Manager , or Community Facilitator , which has been my preferred term from the beginning.

Blogging and Corporate Hippies by Luis Suarez

Elsua

Collaboration Communities Enterprise2.0 IBM Innovation Learning Metablogging Open Business Personal KM Podcasting Hippie2.0 practitioner.

Community Management Fundamentals – Where Do I Start?

Elsua

Yes, of course, I am talking about (online) communities and community building. Well, how about some Community Management Fundamentals ?

Communities & Technologies finally meeting Community Informatics

Making CommunitySense

attending the Communities & Technologies Vision workshop. Societal role:  the roles of communities in their various forms in society.

Becoming a Jedi Master – The Secret Art of Cultivating Online Communities #sbf12 #cmgr

Elsua

topics (like online community management, social CRM, customer service, etc. The secret art of cultivating online communities Luis Suarez.

Social Business Forum 2011 – Communities or Organisations – The New Collaboration Ecology

Elsua

Here is the embedded code of the video recording: Organizations or Communities? – Luis Suarez from SocialBizForum on Vimeo. Our workplace.

2011 62

Want to Know What Community Members (a.k.a. Customers) Need? Just Ask.

Online Community Strategy

In its most basic form, a community strategy is a balance of an organization’s goals and its member’s (a.k.a Your corporate web site.

Australia Enterprise: list of business online communities

Laurel Papworth- Social Network Strategy

A “top list&# of social networks and online communities for business and corporate. Not blogs - they must have community features of many-to-many discussions, leaders, UGC etc.  Here’s my Australian list: Aussie Innovation - drupal site with forums and so on. Very pink and blue like mother/baby communities ).

Social Computing Guidelines and Why You Would Still Need Them

Elsua

Align them to current, existing business conduct guidelines , corporate values, code of conduct, etc. Innovation Employee Engagement elsua

2015 77

Why Do I Share My Knowledge?

Elsua

Whether it’s your family, friends, relatives, colleagues, your work, your community, this world., Collaboration Communities Enterprise2.0

The Power of Collaborative Innovation by John Chambers

Elsua

and Social Computing and its wider impact in the corporate world as well as ourselves, trying to answer (Very successfully in my opinion!)

The Future of Work Is Learning

Elsua

“ Collaboration Communities Enterprise2.0 Some fascinating stuff in there, for sure! Quite a goldmine on its own right there, for sure!

The Arbejdsglaede of Employee Engagement

Elsua

Collaboration Communities Conference Events Employee Engagement Enterprise2.0 IBM Innovation Learning Life Open BusinessSeriously. I do.

Social Business – Where Bosses and Managers Become Servant Leaders

Elsua

“[…]  a management philosophy which implies a comprehensive view of the quality of people, work and community spirit. Well, we may not.

2012 137

Why Social Business Keeps Failing to Deliver

Elsua

Collaboration Communities Enterprise2.0 IBM Innovation Knowledge Tools Learning Social EnterpriseHere it goes:  What if Enterprise 2.0

2012 133

Social Business in 2013 – An Opportunity (Open Business)

Elsua

It’s just a matter of figuring out the How,  so that you can incorporate it into your overall business processes and corporate culture.

2013 114

How Social Networking Can Improve Work Meetings

Elsua

Collaboration Communities Employee Engagement Enterprise2.0 But perhaps enough is enough. And here is the funny thing. Or, perhaps not. .

2013 123

The Social Enterprise – Welcome to the Era of Intrapreneurship!

Elsua

Social is not about anarchy ; it’s about freedom and democracy and innovation. Collaboration Communities Enterprise2.0 Of course!

2011 136

There Can Be No Resilience Without Transformation

Elsua

Vast majority of practitioners don’t really care what features a social networking tool may well have or not, if the community is there.

2013 102

Adaptation: The Key to Become a Socially Integrated Enterprise

Elsua

Collaboration Communities Employee Engagement Enterprise2.0 IBM Innovation Learning Open Business Open Leadership #elsuasworkbook

2013 105

Dear Social Business Evangelist, Where Art Thou?

Elsua

Have we, finally, been assimilated by the corporate world, before our job is done and completed? What happened to them though? But if felt good.

2012 112

Redefine the Workplace of the Future with Social Learning

Elsua

That’s probably as good as it gets… Collaboration Communities Enterprise2.0 What else? How unfortunate! They just do. . To name: .

The Soft Skills of Collaboration and The Social Enterprise

Elsua

They have just been told that collaboration, specially in today’s virtual, distributed corporate world, is just the norm. The soft skills.

Skills 111

Reflections from 2011 – Is Employee Engagement Still a Myth?

Elsua

The reality is that Employee Engagement still remains a critical success factor for most employers and large corporations, and small businesses, too!,

2011 106

Reflections from 2011 – A World Without Email – The Documentary

Elsua

And that basically means that I have consistently gone down on the amount of incoming corporate emails year in year out. Are you ready? etc.).

2012 116

IBM’s Trip to Become A Socially Integrated Enterprise

Elsua

Collaboration Communities Enterprise2.0 IBM Innovation Knowledge Management Knowledge Tools Learning Social ComputingAre we there yet?

How Narrating Your Work Helps You Become More Effective by Saving Precious Time

Elsua

Collaboration Communities Enterprise2.0 And that’s, on its own, another big issue that needs sorting out. . Or even both!, much about it!

2012 99

Business Can’t Succeed in a World That’s Failing

Elsua

This country was not built by the huge corporations or government bureaucracies. And about a good time, too!  We are work. Work is us. .

2012 92

How Fun and Creativity Can Shape Your Own Social Computing Guidelines and Policy

Elsua

Collaboration Communities Enterprise2.0 IBM Innovation Knowledge Management Knowledge Tools Learning Social ComputingQuite the opposite!

How connect.BASF Helped BASF Become a Social Business

Elsua

Collaboration Communities Enterprise2.0 IBM Innovation Knowledge Management Knowledge Tools Personal KM Social ComputingAnd big time!

Social 111

The Sharing Economy

Elsua

Still consider that sharing doesn’t add any value to you, as an individual, or to a group, a network or a community? Tough one, eh?

Share 97

How the Social Enterprise Defines the 21st Century Workplace – Moving To The Edge

Elsua

Collaboration Communities Enterprise2.0 IBM Innovation Knowledge Management Knowledge Tools Learning Personal KM Social Enterprise

Social Business, Where Do You Stand?

Elsua

Collaboration Communities Enterprise2.0 IBM Innovation Knowledge Tools Social EnterpriseBoth positive and negative. Nothing. Zilch.

2012 110

Corporate Learning Trends and Innovations Nov 17-21

Nancy White

Most of you know me in the non profit world, but Tony Karrer of Tech Empower convinced me I could contribute to a corporate learning event. So take a look at what he, Jay Cross and George Siemens have put together for Corporate Learning Trends and Innovations » Corporate Learning Trends and Innovations 2008.