| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| || || |
| || || |
| || || || |
| || || || |
- [Clearspace, Management] A Journey In Social Media: Avoiding The eRoom Debacle
Unless we closely work with the first few community builders (and participants) on how to build, use, grow and manage
a vibrant community, theres a significant chance that it will all turn to grey goo by itself. The Clearspace
folks are pretty vocal on this, and Im seeing their point. Theres absolutely nothing wrong with the product. MORE >>
- [Clearspace, Management] A Journey In Social Media: The Great Taxonomy Debate
» September 26, 2007 The Great Taxonomy Debate Sooner or later if you get involved in social media, or knowledge management
, youll get involved in the great taxonomy debate -- how do you set up categories so people will find things? Going a bit farther, Clearspace
supported a sophisticated tagging model. Search, for example. MORE >>
- [Clearspace, Management] A Journey In Social Media: What The Market Needs.
At the same time, we de-prioritized a whole raft of features around IT-related issues, content management
, workflow, robust security models, etc. If I had to sum up why we chose Clearspace
from Jive Software, it has to be the user experience. They manage
content in all of its glorious aspects. Id like to see that gap plugged. MORE >>
- [Clearspace, Management] A Journey In Social Media: We Are Now Corporate Legit
Alternatives | Main | The Hosting Problem » January 17, 2008 We Are Now Corporate Legit Id like to say we had a well-defined plan to move from prototype to pilot to early adopters to mainstream, but -- like all things web 2.0-ish -- things happen at their own pace, and -- occasionally -- in ways that you dont expect. MORE >>
- [Clearspace, Management] A Journey In Social Media: Organization Roles For Corporate Social Media
She was a very fast learner, and figured out what was going on with Clearspace
in a few days. We have lots and lots of senior managers
and individual contributors at EMC. Post a comment If you have a TypeKey or TypePad
account, please Sign In You are currently signed in as (nobody). « Our Day Of Fame? Its a dedicated role. MORE >>
- [Clearspace, Management] A Journey In Social Media: So Much For Taxonomies JOHN TROPEA - DELICIOUS COMMUNITY | WEDNESDAY, APRIL 16, 2008
- [Clearspace, Management] A Journey In Social Media: Requests From The Community JOHN TROPEA - DELICIOUS COMMUNITY | TUESDAY, APRIL 22, 2008
- [Clearspace, Management] A Journey In Social Media: New Learnings Begin JOHN TROPEA - DELICIOUS COMMUNITY | MONDAY, OCTOBER 20, 2008
Communities and Networks Connection can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.