| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| | COLLABORATIVE THINKING
NOVEMBER 9, 2009 Cisco Broadens Foray Into Collaboration Market
Highlights of Cisco's press release is below (with a link to the full release). Intercompany Cisco TelePresence Directory is a Cisco-hosted directory of endpoints, organizations and people with access to Cisco TelePresence endpoints. Cisco UC 8.0 ANNOUNCEMENT DETAILS. news are available here. access.
| | COLLABORATIVE THINKING
NOVEMBER 9, 2009 Understanding Cisco's Collaboration Strategy (Part 2)
The following is Part 2 of a series on today's announcement by Cisco. What is Cisco announcing? To understand and decipher what Cisco is announcing, it is important to break the information down into four distinct areas: Strategic Pillars, Reference Architecture, “Extend Current”, and “Enter New”. Strategic Pillars.
| || || |
| | MICHAEL SAMPSON - CURRENTS
SEPTEMBER 20, 2009 News Updates (September 21, 2009)
Cisco released findings from a recent study of collaboration tools and users. Among other topics, we will explore the management of secure groups, Active Directory integration, access rights and authentication and the impact of regulatory compliance. Making Collaboration Work. tools at home. 5) Implement formal collaboration processes.
| | COLLABORATIVE THINKING
OCTOBER 9, 2009 OpenSocial In The Enterprise
There was lack of shared understanding about how or whether to use OAuth, and how authentication and single signon might work with a multi-layer model including gadget contents, container, application server, and corporate directories. One person from Cisco said that they could basically not do that at all. During the Enterprise 2.0
| || | MICHAEL SAMPSON - CURRENTS
FEBRUARY 3, 2010 News Updates (February 4, 2010)
Supports email, directory search, meeting stuff. TANDBERG and Cisco demo'd three-screen telepresence interoperability. Oracle Beehive 2.0. Oracle posted version 2.0 of Oracle Beehive for download. In some cases, certain downloads (such as Beta releases) have licenses with slightly different terms. Oracle Beehive product page. Should.
| || || || |
LIBRARY CLIPS The future of work is to freelance within an organisation - choose your task, assemble to work, then dissolve
| MONDAY, OCTOBER 3, 2011
Online social networks are like expert locators, but more than that because they are beyond a directory
listing, they are also a place where people talk. Circles of influence replace chains of command, as in the councils and boards at Cisco
which draw from many levels to drive new strategies. Service is quite different. Freelance. MORE >>
- Collaborative Thinking: Social Networking (?) With Microsoft Office SharePoint Server 2007
WebEx Connect Questions. Notes From Cisco
WebEx Connect Session. As depicted in the figure below, data sources that populate user profiles can originate from Active Directory
as well as an organizationâ??s Collaborative Thinking. Perceptions on collaboration and social software by Mike Gotta. See how were connected. Lynda. MORE >>
- List of "White Label" or "Private Label" (Applications you can Rebrand) Social Networking Platforms
’s EOS “Cisco
Eos is a hosted software platform that gives you social-networking, content-distribution, and content-targeting features in an integrated administrative suite. Below you’ll find a list of over 100 vendors (and more in the comments) of vendors that offer commodity community software. technologies. MORE >>
- Collaborative Culture, or the Real Enterprise 2.0
about us | research resources | contact us | advertise here Newsletter Twitter RSS Feed Latest News Features Interviews Product Reviews Web CMS Enterprise CMS Document Management Web Engagement Digital Asset Management Web Publishing Enterprise 2.0 Advertise with us! Privacy respected — we never give or rent your information to anyone. work 2.0, MORE >>
- FUMSI - Finding Expertise Inside the Organisation
How, then, do we find expertise inside our organisations? If we are lucky, someone has put together a comprehensive directory
outlining who knows what. The expertise directory
is often the first thing created for new intranets, portals and knowledge management systems beyond the staff directory
. MORE >>
- CleverWorkarounds » The facets of collaboration Part 2–Enter the matrix! JOHN TROPEA - DELICIOUS COLLABORATION | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 25, 2012
- Communities and Collaboration » Maximising the power of collective knowledge JOHN TROPEA - DELICIOUS COMMUNITY | THURSDAY, MARCH 8, 2012
- Collaborative Thinking: Getting Started With Web Conferencing COLLABORATIVE THINKING | THURSDAY, FEBRUARY 28, 2008
- SelectMinds Provides Secure Social Networking Platform for Enterprise Use | The AppGap JOHN TROPEA - DELICIOUS SOCIAL NETWORK KM | TUESDAY, JUNE 16, 2009
- News Updates (May 21, 2009) MICHAEL SAMPSON - CURRENTS | WEDNESDAY, MAY 20, 2009
- News Updates (April 24, 2009) MICHAEL SAMPSON - CURRENTS | THURSDAY, APRIL 23, 2009
- UC And Web 2.0 / Enterprise 2.0 COLLABORATIVE THINKING | FRIDAY, APRIL 3, 2009
- First Take: Microsoft Business Productivity Suite Online - Communications Online COLLABORATIVE THINKING | WEDNESDAY, MARCH 4, 2009
- Open Parenthesis » Liveblogging Enterprise 2.0 - Jeffrey Stamps and Jessica Lipnack - Decide to Network JOHN TROPEA - DELICIOUS SOCIAL NETWORK KM | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 20, 2007
- Collaborative Thinking: Legal Profession Explores The Value of Social Network Sites COLLABORATIVE THINKING | TUESDAY, FEBRUARY 19, 2008
- The AppGap " GroupSwim Moves Deeper into Enterprise Collaboration: News, views, and reviews of Work 2.0 tools, apps and practices JOHN TROPEA - DELICIOUS COMMUNITY | WEDNESDAY, MAY 7, 2008
- Avoid Profile Potpourri COLLABORATIVE THINKING | SUNDAY, FEBRUARY 1, 2009
- Notes From Cisco WebEx Connect Session COLLABORATIVE THINKING | THURSDAY, SEPTEMBER 25, 2008
Communities and Networks Connection can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.