| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| || || |
| || || |
| || | PORTALS AND KM
JUNE 21, 2012 Boston E20 Notes: Social as a Layer, Not a Place: Are We There Yet?
conference in Boston. See 2010 report and 2011 report. He said you have enterprise platforms like IBM Microsoft, Oracle; social platforms like Jive, Telligent; social layers like Newsgator, Yammer. I am pleased to be back for my sixth Enterprise 2.0 Here is a link to a summary of last year’s notes. would agree.
| | MICHAEL SAMPSON - CURRENTS
FEBRUARY 7, 2010 News Updates (February 8, 2010)
Jim shares his reaction to Lotusphere 2010, especially the impact of the announcements on unified communications and collaboration. CorasWork for SharePoint 2010. CorasWorks released SharePoint 2010 updates to its SharePoint add-on tools. Microsoft released Office 2010 as "Release Candidate" to members of the TAP program.
| | MICHAEL SAMPSON - CURRENTS
JUNE 20, 2010 Recap of the Enterprise 2.0 Conference for 2010
Conference took place in Boston last week. One of my analyst friends who now works for a large software vendor used to tell me that he thought "Microsoft, IBM and Oracle" would be the three key players in enterprise collaboration. Microsoft and IBM yes, but I don't see Oracle doing a whole lot these days. Cisco is Muscling In.
| || || || |
ELSUA My Top 10 Reasons Why I Bought an iPad
| MONDAY, AUGUST 30, 2010
Thus without much ado, here are My Top 10 Reasons Why I Bought a 3G 64GB iPad , back while I was in Boston
, in June, attending the Enterprise 2.0 Then, my good friend Barry Leiba mentioned, in the comments, how he would be “? long one, actually. You could see how desperate I was starting to become, right? hehe), etc. Remember? Goodness! MORE >>
ELSUA Overcoming Resistance to Change – Isn’t It Obvious?
| TUESDAY, JULY 20, 2010
conference , because during this year’s event in Boston
I could sense already how plenty of attendees are starting to shift away from that tools and processes based focus into the one we should all be spending most of our energy and efforts on: change management, which is tightly associated with HR. Well, may be. But then again, may be not! MORE >>
PORTALS AND KM My Favorite Tweets for June 1 - 15 2010
| MONDAY, JUNE 28, 2010
RT @ Pistachio : 12 CEOs that tweet by @ AliPowell21 : [link] (all are Boston
women, FTW) Jun 13th. RT @ mfauscette : BP’s Social Media Campaign Going About as Well as Capping Wired.com [link] June 10, 2010
. link] how 2 Follow 2010
World Cup on Twitter [link] Jun 9th. Conference notes. Success [link]. KM June 14. MORE >>
ELSUA [KMers] Training Community Managers and Facilitators
| FRIDAY, SEPTEMBER 24, 2010
Luis Suarez, social computing evangelist @ IBM
; greetings from warm Gran Canaria #KMers. 05 pm ChiefExecMom: Theresa here from Bain & Co Boston
#KMers. conference event in Boston
, the day before the conference took place, there were a number of various different workshops that usually take place throughout the whole day. MORE >>
ELSUA IBM’s Lotusphere 2010 Highlights – A Proposal for DIA
| MONDAY, JANUARY 25, 2010
Yes, of course, I am talking about last week’s IBM
’s Lotusphere 2010
event that took place from the 17th till 21st of January. conference in Boston
Innovation Knowledge Management Learning Productivity Tools Social Computing Travelling Yes, the one about the lack of a decent, and accessible!, Again! MORE >>
- My Favorite Tweets for June 16 - 30 2010 PORTALS AND KM | MONDAY, JULY 5, 2010
- A World Without Email – Year 3, Weeks 11 to 18 (Social Networks Spur the Demise of Email in the Workplace) ELSUA | SUNDAY, JUNE 13, 2010
- The State of Community Management Report: Best Practices from Practitioners JOHN TROPEA - DELICIOUS COMMUNITY | TUESDAY, MAY 4, 2010
- The State of Social Network Analysis in Business: LINKS Workshop Report 21ST CENTURY ORGANIZATION | MONDAY, JUNE 14, 2010
- Forrester on Using Social Computing To Boost IT Productivity PORTALS AND KM | THURSDAY, JULY 8, 2010
- My Favorite Tweets for December 2010 PORTALS AND KM | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 29, 2010
- Social Behavior, Usage Patterns, and Adoption: My Enterprise 2.0 Conference Notes PORTALS AND KM | MONDAY, JUNE 21, 2010
- Enterprise 2.0 Value Propositions: My Enterprise 2.0 Conference Notes PORTALS AND KM | TUESDAY, JUNE 22, 2010
- Are CIOs Ready to Bite? - Enterprise 2.0 Conference Notes PORTALS AND KM | FRIDAY, JUNE 18, 2010
- Enterprise 2.0 Conference Highlights – Finally, Decent Internet Access ELSUA | THURSDAY, JULY 15, 2010
- Enterprise 2.0 Conference: Session Proposals COLLABORATIVE THINKING | FRIDAY, JANUARY 8, 2010
- Finding experts in your company. JOHN TROPEA - DELICIOUS SOCIAL NETWORK KM | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 12, 2010
- Enterprise 2.0 Black Belt Workshop - Afternoon Part One - Enterprise 2.0 Conference Notes PORTALS AND KM | TUESDAY, JUNE 15, 2010
- Enterprise 2.0 Black Belt Workshop - Afternoon Part Two - Enterprise 2.0 Conference Notes PORTALS AND KM | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 16, 2010
- Cognitive Surplus, book review by Evgeny Morozov P2P FOUNDATION | SUNDAY, JUNE 27, 2010
- The Value of Community Management JOHN TROPEA - DELICIOUS COMMUNITY | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 29, 2011
- Above and Beyond KM » Blog Archive » E2.0 Community Roles and Adoption Planning JOHN TROPEA - DELICIOUS COMMUNITY | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 23, 2010
- My Favorite Tweets for August 1 - 14 2011 PORTALS AND KM | WEDNESDAY, AUGUST 17, 2011
- DavidSibbet.com: Visual Meetings Arrives at The Grove JOHN TROPEA - DELICIOUS FACILIATATION | TUESDAY, OCTOBER 19, 2010
- What Defines a Community Manager? JOHN TROPEA - DELICIOUS COMMUNITY | THURSDAY, JUNE 30, 2011
- Enterprise 2.0 Conference Notes: Enterprise 2.0 Black Belt Workshop - Afternoon Part One - Darwin Discovery Engine Blog JOHN TROPEA - DELICIOUS COMMUNITY | WEDNESDAY, JUNE 16, 2010
- Enterprise 2.0 Conference – What to Expect – Day 3 ELSUA | SUNDAY, JUNE 21, 2009
Communities and Networks Connection can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.