| || |
|Page 1 of 1 || Previous | Next |
| || | TAMING THE SPACES
NOVEMBER 4, 2010  interrelated affordance dimensions as systems
I am preparing the virtual lecture “Ecology of learning with new media tools for the master of semiotics program in Helsinki University for the course “Semiotics and media, sciences and technology studies. was looking one article that was inspired by the Lakoff’s book “Metaphors we live bye.
| || || |
| | TAMING THE SPACES
JANUARY 14, 2010  Ecology of Embodied Narratives in the Age of Locative Media
In Cognitive Philology, Vol 2 (2009). Ecology of Embodied Narratives in the Age of Locative Media and Social Networks: a Design Experiment. Kai Pata, Anatole Pierre Fuksas. Abstract. Design-based research tested a Hybrid Ecosystem emerging from collaborative storytelling supported by geo-locative technologies and Social Networking Services. paper.
| || || | TAMING THE SPACES
MARCH 9, 2010  Human cognition as a chance-seeking system
Last week i finally had the chance to meet in person with Emanuele Bardone from University of Pavia, with whom i have been in contact in concerns of affordance and niche ideas for about a year when i discovered papers about eco-cognitive niche construction he wrote with Lorenzo Magnani. Humans are powerful eco-cognitive engineers.
| || || || |
TAMING THE SPACES  collaboratively narrated conceptual and geographical places
| WEDNESDAY, OCTOBER 6, 2010
I was reading an article THE LONG TAIL OF DESTINATION IMAGE AND ONLINE MARKETING Bing Pan Xiang (Robert) Li Annals of Tourism Research, Vol. xx, No. xx, pp. xxx–xxx, 2011 This paper talks of tagged images (so called ontological space for conceptions) and people’s destination in real geographical locations. MORE >>
TAMING THE SPACES  Ecology of learning with new media tools
| TUESDAY, NOVEMBER 9, 2010
I was invited by Merja Bauters to do a lecture “Ecology of learning with new media tools” at Master of Semiotics program in Helsinki University for the course “Semiotics and media, sciences and technology studies” Lecture will be at Monday, 15th of November, 2010
(16-18) https://connect.metropolia.fi/lakkala/. lakkala/. MORE >>
TAMING THE SPACES  Obstacles in implementing SECI model in organizations
| THURSDAY, JANUARY 14, 2010
• CONNECTIONS & CULTURE. Individualism : Not knowing how to find, and not wanting to find people with certain competences to socialize knowledge and work together. Closure: Missing networking culture and habit of building personal networks to socialize knowledge and work together across organizational borders. SELF-DIRECTION. MORE >>
TAMING THE SPACES  How ecology principles appear in digital world
| FRIDAY, APRIL 9, 2010
ecology and digital ecology. For i believe we must always use the cross-discipline handles for interpreting what we see in digital world, i have created some connections between related conrcetps in ecology and digital ecology. It is the first version of it, mostly based on my interpretations in papers what i wrote. MORE >>
TAMING THE SPACES  representing new media as a techno-social ecology
| SATURDAY, JULY 31, 2010
I have been preparing the lecture for introduction of new media, and reading Manovich and Castells. In the end i visualized how the techno-social ecology might be represented for students. Actually, i will use it for explaining what is new media. find that the explanation in wiki is not the most clear one. ecology hybrid ecology spaces web2.0 MORE >>
-  Professor position call: digital ecosystems TAMING THE SPACES | THURSDAY, APRIL 8, 2010
-  Chocolate example: self-organized symbol-generation TAMING THE SPACES | FRIDAY, JULY 2, 2010
-  Spatial niches of medieval knights TAMING THE SPACES | WEDNESDAY, MAY 19, 2010
-  organizational responsiveness TAMING THE SPACES | FRIDAY, MAY 14, 2010
-  Interacting with the hybrid ecosystem TAMING THE SPACES | MONDAY, MARCH 15, 2010
-  Placing positive extremists at the well-connected nodes TAMING THE SPACES | FRIDAY, FEBRUARY 5, 2010
-  Interactive television seminar: developing new interactive experiences for television audiences TAMING THE SPACES | WEDNESDAY, JANUARY 27, 2010
-  Ontobrands as prototypical stories attract stigmergic narrative mediation and swarming TAMING THE SPACES | TUESDAY, JANUARY 12, 2010
-  From “ecological theory of concepts” TAMING THE SPACES | FRIDAY, JANUARY 8, 2010
-  Systemic concepts in hybrid ecosystem TAMING THE SPACES | MONDAY, JANUARY 4, 2010
-  Interactivity and affordances in digital ecosystems TAMING THE SPACES | SATURDAY, OCTOBER 30, 2010
-  An Ontospatial Representation of Writing Narratives in Hybrid Ecosystem TAMING THE SPACES | SUNDAY, AUGUST 29, 2010
-  How digital ecosystem changes learning TAMING THE SPACES | MONDAY, MAY 24, 2010
-  Swarming to write narratives in hybrid ecosystem TAMING THE SPACES | THURSDAY, JULY 9, 2009
-  web 2.0 books coming from IGI Global TAMING THE SPACES | WEDNESDAY, DECEMBER 10, 2008
Communities and Networks Connection can personalize the content based on your interests, your LinkedIn profile, what you share on Twitter and LinkedIn, and what content people similar to you are sharing. More on Content Personalization
Sign-in using your social networks so we can begin to personalize your experience.
We need your email and password to allow you to log into your personalization features.
Enter your email address to reset your password. A temporary password will be e-mailed to you so that you may log in.